Friday, December 21, 2012

OOTD 12.20.12

hey guys!
yesterday i went out with my friends jessica and taylor! we got some frozen yogurt at our favorite haven and saw wreck-it ralph.


it was the third time i've seen it and the second for jessica, so we enjoyed seeing taylor's reaction to the plot twist, haha! it's a really excellent film-- it is probably going to end up as one of my all time favorites.

anyway, i had a simple no-category outfit on, but i really liked it. so i wanted to share it with you!


outfit rundown-
bow - gift from my friend kaila
sunglasses- gift from my friend sara
shirt - sanrio x street fighter
flannel - target
bracelet - handmade
buttons - hot topic, gift from my friend neil
jeans - hot topic





stuff is so busy as it's the holidays and i've got tons to do... but i'm working on launching my store, atelier awesome pretty soon! check out that link for the facebook page to see what's coming up, and to get updates on the store and new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...